[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Some More Lipsticks - L'Oreal, Maybelline, and Rimmel


Here are four lipsticks that I never posted on my blog.  Two of them I acquired recently and the other two just slipped my mind.


Julie Hewett Lipsticks

Three Custom Colors Lipsticks

Diego Dalla Palma Lipsticks

Maybelline Shine Sensational in Pink Lollipop ($7USD)-This one I like a lot even though it doesn't do much. It is just a see through jelly looking lipstick that just deposits a minimal amount of color with some shine.  I only bought one of these thinking I would hate the texture but I do like it because it is a cross between a lipbalm and a sheer lipstick.


The color is a clear tint of pink and the scent is sweet and at times making me want to take a bite out of it.  Pretty much like a Gummi Bear in a lipstick!  Easy to apply, no mirror needed because there is no messing with the color.  The downfall of this, stains the lips by turning them fuchsia.  Don't get this if you want major color and lasting power.  This is just one of those lipsticks that is almost like "The Emperor's New Clothes".  

Check Out: Best High Definition Makeup Products

Check Out: Definitive Guides



L'Oreal Colour Riche Sultry Raven's Pout ($9USD)-This is from the Project Runway Collection.  I swore to myself to look away from nude lipsticks and I did for awhile.  But deep down, I am still a nude lipstick girl and this one has got me wanting more again.  This color is a nude pink with maybe a slight and I mean slight mauve undertone.  There is no beige to this but it isn't exactly a cool toned nude either.  The lipstick is moisturizing and the color goes on smoothly.  The only part I don't like about this lipstick is the scent, still I am willing to wear this because it is a nice fashionable pink nude.


Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Latino ($7USD)-I can't say I am in love with this lipstick.  The color takes me back to the 1980's, a frosty rose pink.  I feel I should get my dayglo clothing and crimp my hair and put it in a high pony tail to the side.  The color goes on sheer and what you see here is about three thick coats.  The texture is lighter compared to the other moisture renew lipstick Rimmel sells.  Some people have complimented me on the color but they were just in diapers during the 80's.  I will hold onto this one and see if I can get more comfortable wearing it.


Rimmel Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick in Heather Shimmer ($5USD)-This one I liked in the tube but on my lips it went on darker.  It is also heavier in texture than the Renew lipstick above.  It has a scent which reminds me of cherry marshmallows.  The color looks like a lightly shimmered mauve rose with that slight touch of warmth.  Pretty in pictures but the color just makes my lips look thinner and tight lipped.  Not a pretty look for me!

There you have it four lipsticks all from the drugstore.  Two I like and two I have doubts about.  I admit though, I do like high end lipsticks.  However, when I step into a drugstore, the price and variety just makes me want to buy those lipsticks especially anything that says nude!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives